The Springfield Area Welcomes a Fresh New Shopping Choice
Employee-owned Pyramid Foods is pleased to announce Ruby’s Market at 2843 E. Sunshine is set to open in the next 60 days. Ruby’s Market is a new store concept that will deliver a unique grocery shopping experience focused on fresh, local and quality foods.
Ruby’s Market will be like no other grocery store in Springfield. Ruby’s tagline and motto is, “Good Food for All,” which embodies their commitment to providing wholesome, scratch-made, regional, delicious groceries in a warm, inviting setting. The store’s thoughtfully crafted selection will include:
- An enormous produce section featuring a “chop shop” that allows shoppers to choose their produce and have it cut fresh just the way they like it
- A vast array of organic, natural and specialty grocery items
- Local products with seasonal flair
- A large selection of natural supplements including sports nutrition, super foods, medicinal and essential oils and herbal capsules
- A diverse bulk foods section with over 100 items
- On-site professional butchers to assist with special cuts and hand crafted meat items including specialty poultry cuts, local pork and dry aged beef. Ruby’s will sell extensive selection of smoked meats and fish or custom smoke orders
- Seafood flown-in direct from both coasts featuring exotic and new-to-market choices
- Online shopping with delivery and drive-through pick up
- Full delicatessen including salad & soup bar, prepared hot foods and Boar’s Head deli meats
- Gourmet specialty cheeses and olive bar
- Innovative sushi bar with unique sushi options
- Brick oven fired pizza with fresh made-in-house dough
- Ruby’s bakery features daily-made gourmet chocolates made from single origin fair trade chocolate
To answer the growing demand for craft beers, quality wines and popular spirits, Ruby’s Market will feature a vast selection of choice offerings from producers just down the road and around the globe. Shoppers will be able to peruse over 140 feet of refrigerated craft and domestic beers. In addition to the world-class variety, patrons can relax and enjoy a drink in the Ruby’s Market bar that will include beer, wine and Kombucha on tap. Indoor seating available or enjoy the outdoor patio in the warmer months.
“Ruby’s is the community purveyor of the widest variety of local, organic and sustainably sourced craft food and beverage. We want our customers to connect with their food source and do so in a warm, high service environment,” said Jeff Moore, Ruby’s Market Store Director.
Other departments will ensure Ruby’s Market is the one stop for busy shoppers. Guests can enjoy their favorite Starbucks drinks from the on-site cafe. The floral department will help people find the right bouquet for every occasion, plus each plant sold will come from a single farm and be Rainforest Alliance certified. Ruby’s has partnered with the recently voted number one juice bar in Kansas City, Ruby Jean’s Juicery (name similarities are complete coincidence) to bring shoppers delicious, nutritious drinks that fuel their on-the-go lifestyles.
“We are extremely excited to bring this full service, good-for-you grocery store to Springfield,” said Rob Marsh, Vice President of Sales and Merchandising for Pyramid Foods. “Ruby’s knowledgeable staff and low prices will provide an enjoyable and unique experience to Springfield and surrounding area,” added Marsh.
To be ready to properly serve our customers, Ruby’s Market is seeking applications from health conscious folks who are passionate about food and healthy living. Those interested can apply online at Rubysmarket.com.
Pyramid Foods is an employee-owned and Springfield, Missouri-based company operating 51 grocery stores spanning across Missouri and Oklahoma that takes great pride in its brands and foundation. As a consumer-focused leader in retail, Pyramid Foods’ roots are based in supporting local products and communities.
Ruby Jean’s Juicery is based in Kansas City, Missouri and was recently voted the #1 juice bar in Kansas City and rated top 100 businesses on Yelp.com. Ruby Jean’s Juicery currently operates one location; Springfield will be the second with a third to shortly follow in Kansas City. Ruby Jean’s Juicery strives to create truly healthy beverages and snacks in an environment that is welcoming and all-inclusive to make healthy options available to all. For more information call 816-399-2596, email email@example.com or visit us at www.rubyjeansjuicery.comBlog | January 17th, 2017